Hold on to Peace - Image courtesy Ira Mitchell-Kirk

Hold on to Peace - Image courtesy Ira Mitchell-Kirk

Friday 19 March 2010

Room for one more...

We have 39 contributing artists. I like round figures :-)
There's room for one more; this is Italy, where everything is possible!

***

How many minutes later? Not more than ten or fifteen minutes later I checked my emails.

Artist number 40, who had to pull out earlier because of other committments, is back in again!

Now (excluding myself) we have Kiwis from Italy, USA, and Australia (that I know of) as well as Italians and a German artist from New Zealand. All networking for peace. Excuse the informality, but I feel like shouting out loud "ARTISTS NETWORKING ACROSS THE WORLD FOR PEACE. HOW COOL IS THAT??" (and, a little more softly, ARTISTS ROCK THE WORLD!)

Now, Kay, this is a serious blog. Sensible hat back on again...

No comments:

Post a Comment